Turmeric Powder 500 gm
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color. It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin.
Spinach (Palak) Powder 200 gm
Spinach Powder made by grinding dried spinach leaves into finely textured green powder. It has much longer shelf life than leaf spinach. It is loaded with wide range of nutrients including Beta-carotene, iron and fiber. It has numerous health benefits including protecting against age related muscular degeneration, preventing constipation, improving weight loss, lowering blood pressure and fighting insulin resistance.
Carrot Powder 200 gm
The powder also provides several minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. It has a sweet flavor and nutrients of the vegetable in an easy-to-use form. The culinary uses of carrot powder are practically unlimited. The powder can be used in carrot cake, pudding, juice, stews, soup, orange food coloring or anything you desire some carrot flavor. It can also be combined with flour in baking or added directly to various cooked foods or sprinkled over to salads as a flavorful and nutritious garnish. It is also added to natural skin care preparations.
DRIED JAMUN FLAKES 100 GM
TASVAM brings you the best nature’s tasty jamun flakes. Dried Jamun minced and shaped into cloying flakes. Jamun flakes are the perfect snack for your diet. This naturally high in fiber, chemical free flakes will satisfy any fruity craving. Enjoy The Flavor of Jamun Fruits Any Time. Rich Source of Health Protective Antioxidants.
TASVAM WHOLE CARDAMOM GREEN (ELAIHI) | ELITE AROMA | 100 GM
- Premium Regular Size 100% natural green Cardamom/Elaichi whole dried.
- Cardamom, also popularly known as Elaichi in India, considered as the queen of spices being the most flavoured and most used spice in the kitchen. It’s a common ingredient in Indian cuisine. The green pods, also known as “true cardamom,” have the characteristics most recognized as cardamom flavour having a herbal warmth like fragrance.
- All spices are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms
AGRIROOTS Amla Powder, Chia Seeds, Hibiscus Flower Tea Cut – 200 gm Each
- 100% Pure & Natural Premium Quality
- Super Saver Combo Pack of Herbal Food
- Contains Hibiscus Flower: 200 GM, Amla Powder: 200 GM & Hibiscus Flower Tea Cut: 200 GM
- This tea can be consumed hot or cold depending on your preference like most other teas.
- Pour 8 oz (200 to 250 ml) of boiling water over the any of the flowers and then steep for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and lime to flavour it.
AGRIROOTS MORINGA-GILOY TABLETS 700 mg – 120 Tablets per Bottle
- Guduchi is also commonly known as Giloy and its scientific name is Tinospora Cordifolia. It is found in abundance in India, Myanmar and Sri Lanka. Guduchi is rich in antioxidants like ascorbic acid, lycopene and carotene–they have anti-ageing properties. The best way to consume is to use a powder made from the stem of the Guduchi herb. The powder can be mixed in water and honey. While, guduchi can help people with diabetes, it should only be taken under medical supervision.
- Moringa or drumsticks is a nutrient dense herb and food. It is rich in vitamin C and beta carotene. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic as well as cholesterol lowering properties.
- Moringa is a natural energy booster, so a cup of moringa infused tea in the afternoon can add to your productivity, whether in office or at home as you juggle domestic chores and run after your little ones. Consuming moringa leaves can help increase milk production in lactating mothers. Fresh moringa juice also helps women battle anaemia.