Showing 1–16 of 35 results
AGRIROOTS Amla Powder, Chia Seeds, Hibiscus Flower Tea Cut – 200 gm Each
- 100% Pure & Natural Premium Quality
- Super Saver Combo Pack of Herbal Food
- Contains Hibiscus Flower: 200 GM, Amla Powder: 200 GM & Hibiscus Flower Tea Cut: 200 GM
- This tea can be consumed hot or cold depending on your preference like most other teas.
- Pour 8 oz (200 to 250 ml) of boiling water over the any of the flowers and then steep for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and lime to flavour it.
Amchur Powder 200 gm
Amchur or dried mango powder is extensively used in many of the Indian cooking. It is very popular in India and is used in several Asian cuisines. Amchur is prepared by drying mangoes and grinding them into powder. It offers a very high nutritional value, as it contains many nutrients including vitamin A, E and C, and anti-oxidants.
Amla Powder 200 gm
AMLA POWDER is Pure & Natural, which promotes healthy digestion and also improves immune health. Amla powder for hair growth and for eating purpose as it is made with a combination of traditional cultivation and modern technologies.
Ashwagandha Powder 200 gm
Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing. Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain.
Ayush Kwath (Kaadha) 200 gm – Immunity Booster
It is prepare as per Ayush ministry guidelines.
Increase your immunity power
Increase your core strength
Help to fight against cold and cough and fever
Help to fight against cold and cough and fever
Beetroot Powder 200 gm
BEETROOT POWDER is an excellent replacement of fresh beetroot and it is rich in antioxidant, dietary fiber and manganese, along with other nutrients. Beetroots powder provides numerous health benefits.
Beetroot Powder can be added to any food or beverage and it will increase the Blood Flow, vitamin and mineral content. Take 2 to 3 spoon every day
Bitter Gourd (Karela) Powder 200 gm
BITTER GOURD POWDER (Karela Powder) is a traditional fruit considered to help maintain healthy blood sugar level, cholesterol level, and triglyceride level. Bitter gourd is a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Carrot Powder 200 gm
The powder also provides several minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. It has a sweet flavor and nutrients of the vegetable in an easy-to-use form. The culinary uses of carrot powder are practically unlimited. The powder can be used in carrot cake, pudding, juice, stews, soup, orange food coloring or anything you desire some carrot flavor. It can also be combined with flour in baking or added directly to various cooked foods or sprinkled over to salads as a flavorful and nutritious garnish. It is also added to natural skin care preparations.
Chia Seeds 200 gm
Chia is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures. “Chia” means strength, and folklore has it that these cultures used the tiny black and white seeds as an energy booster. That makes sense, as chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium.
DRIED JAMUN FLAKES 100 GM
TASVAM brings you the best nature’s tasty jamun flakes. Dried Jamun minced and shaped into cloying flakes. Jamun flakes are the perfect snack for your diet. This naturally high in fiber, chemical free flakes will satisfy any fruity craving. Enjoy The Flavor of Jamun Fruits Any Time. Rich Source of Health Protective Antioxidants.
DRIED MANGO FLAKES 100 GM
This dried mango slices hand-picked to perfection. These tender, mouth watering strips are naturally sweet and bursting with flavor.
Garlic Powder 200 gm
GARLIC POWDER can be more easy to use instead of fresh garlic and it is a subtle way of imbuing an entire dish with the flavor of garlic, rather than simply adding chopped or minced cloves.
Giloy Powder (Guduchi,Amrita) 200 gm
- Giloy is an ancient herb and also known as ‘Amrita’, which means the root of immortality. Giloy removes toxins from the body, purifies the blood and fights bacteria.
Giloy Tablets 500 mg | Guduchi Immunity Wellness | GILOY | Strengthens immunity | – 120 Tablet
- Immunity Boost: Put an end to your search for Immunity booster tablets! AGRIROOTS Giloy Tablets is prepared from the Giloy stem extract that is known to strengthen the immune system. It is observed to have antioxidant properties that are crucial to the process of detoxification.
- Promotes Liver Health: AGRIROOTS Giloy Tablets are made from pure Guduchi that are known to support liver health. Guduchi is a known antioxidant and has free radical scavenging activity. It has hepatoprotective activity as well as the ability to induce hepatic regeneration.
- Anti-inflammatory- Prostaglandins are responsible for the inflammation. Giloy has been found to inhibit the release of the prostaglandins thereby helping to relieving inflammations. Thus making it useful against inflammatory conditions.
- Blood glucose level- Giloy has been reported to augment insulin secretion that can help promote healthy blood sugar level
- Giloy is considered to be a “Medhya Rasayan”, it helps in boosting cognitive function and provides relief against mental stress. It even helps in maintaining mental health in this modern, hectic era.
- Regular consumption: Daily consumption of this AGRIROOTS Giloy Tablets helps to protect against infections & boosts immunity, thereby promoting overall health & wellness.
- Dosage, 1-2 Giloy capsules twice a day or as directed by physician
Ginger Powder 200 gm
Dehydrated Ginger Powder is an eccentric straight Indian spice that adds a bit of earthy flavor to your dish and gives a fragrance of freshness. It is a must for experimental cooking. It goes well with vegetarian and non-vegetarian gravies and curries.
Ginger Teacut TBC 200 gm
- It may assist in managing digestion problem
- It may support metabolism & detoxification
- It may help with weight management
- It may help improve immunity
- Relieving anxiety
- Lowering cholesterol
- Preventing infection
- Boosting oral health
- Relieving pain
- Boosting red blood cell levels
- Relieving bloating