Showing 1–16 of 25 results
AGRIROOTS Amla Powder, Chia Seeds, Hibiscus Flower Tea Cut – 200 gm Each
- 100% Pure & Natural Premium Quality
- Super Saver Combo Pack of Herbal Food
- Contains Hibiscus Flower: 200 GM, Amla Powder: 200 GM & Hibiscus Flower Tea Cut: 200 GM
- This tea can be consumed hot or cold depending on your preference like most other teas.
- Pour 8 oz (200 to 250 ml) of boiling water over the any of the flowers and then steep for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and lime to flavour it.
AGRIROOTS GILOY TABLETS 500 mg | Guduchi Immunity Wellness | GILOY | Strengthens immunity | – 120 Tablet
- Immunity Boost: Put an end to your search for Immunity booster tablets! AGRIROOTS Giloy Tablets is prepared from the Giloy stem extract that is known to strengthen the immune system. It is observed to have antioxidant properties that are crucial to the process of detoxification.
- Promotes Liver Health: AGRIROOTS Giloy Tablets are made from pure Guduchi that are known to support liver health. Guduchi is a known antioxidant and has free radical scavenging activity. It has hepatoprotective activity as well as the ability to induce hepatic regeneration.
- Anti-inflammatory- Prostaglandins are responsible for the inflammation. Giloy has been found to inhibit the release of the prostaglandins thereby helping to relieving inflammations. Thus making it useful against inflammatory conditions.
- Blood glucose level- Giloy has been reported to augment insulin secretion that can help promote healthy blood sugar level
- Giloy is considered to be a “Medhya Rasayan”, it helps in boosting cognitive function and provides relief against mental stress. It even helps in maintaining mental health in this modern, hectic era.
- Regular consumption: Daily consumption of this AGRIROOTS Giloy Tablets helps to protect against infections & boosts immunity, thereby promoting overall health & wellness.
- Dosage, 1-2 Giloy capsules twice a day or as directed by physician
AGRIROOTS Ginger Powder, Mint Powder, Garlic Powder – 200 gm Each
- Spice Combo of Garlic Powder, Mint Powder & Ginger Powder
- Contains Garlic Powder: 200 GM, Mint Powder: 200 GM & Ginger Powder: 200 GM
- Easier to handle, saves time and require no chopping or special treatment
- A tea spoon of powder is capable of providing flavor to various recipes.
GARLIC POWDER: Garlic Powder: A popular seasoning made from dried garlic flakes that have been ground into a powder.Garlic powder is often substituted if necessary for fresh garlic cloves, using 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to equal one fresh clove of common garlic. Garlic powder can even be used to get brighter flavours in low-sodium dishes. Added to gravies. Mixed in with bread or pasta dough. Sprinkled on pizza prior to baking. Mixed into burger when making hamburgers.
GINGER POWDER: Scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, Ginger powder is a versatile spice that can be used for medicinal or culinary purposes. For thousands of years, ginger has been used in traditional medicine, for its rich supply of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, such as gingerol, beta-carotene, capsaicin, and curcumin. It is highly valued for its role in herbal medicine. Ginger powder also provides a longer shelf life and more versatility than the pungen
Mint or Mentha is a genus of perennial herbaceous plants of the family Lamiaceae. It is distributed mainly in the northern temperate zone. The underground part of the plant, and in particular the leaves are used, which contain essential oils with the main constituent menthol. He is the reason for the aromatic and refreshing properties of the herb. Mint leaves contain an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent which has been examined for its viability in relieving occasional hypersensitivity symptoms. Mint is a natural breath freshener and anti-microbial agent. Help indigestion and upset stomach. When joined with tea, help relieve a sore throat.
AGRIROOTS MORINGA TABLETS 500 mg – 120 Tablets Per Bottle
- Moringa tablets are made from moringa leaves powder. The moringa leaves are directly sourced by the farmers.
- MULTI-VITAMIN POWERHOUSE : The tablets contain 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. The tablets are nutritionally rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Rich Source of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, K, E, and C.
- DID YOU KNOW : Moringa has many names like Drumstick, Moringa Oleifera, Sahjan, Shevga, Munaga, Murungai, Muringa, Mashinga etc. Moringa leaf extract may also be used as a food preservative
- GOOD FOR SKIN AND HAIR : Nourishes hair for healthy growth and helps nourish skin. 25 times more iron than spinach.
- DIRECTION TO USE : Take two tablets twice a day.
AGRIROOTS MORINGA-GILOY TABLETS 700 mg – 120 Tablets per Bottle
- Guduchi is also commonly known as Giloy and its scientific name is Tinospora Cordifolia. It is found in abundance in India, Myanmar and Sri Lanka. Guduchi is rich in antioxidants like ascorbic acid, lycopene and carotene–they have anti-ageing properties. The best way to consume is to use a powder made from the stem of the Guduchi herb. The powder can be mixed in water and honey. While, guduchi can help people with diabetes, it should only be taken under medical supervision.
- Moringa or drumsticks is a nutrient dense herb and food. It is rich in vitamin C and beta carotene. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic as well as cholesterol lowering properties.
- Moringa is a natural energy booster, so a cup of moringa infused tea in the afternoon can add to your productivity, whether in office or at home as you juggle domestic chores and run after your little ones. Consuming moringa leaves can help increase milk production in lactating mothers. Fresh moringa juice also helps women battle anaemia.
Amchur Powder 200 gm
Amchur or dried mango powder is extensively used in many of the Indian cooking. It is very popular in India and is used in several Asian cuisines. Amchur is prepared by drying mangoes and grinding them into powder. It offers a very high nutritional value, as it contains many nutrients including vitamin A, E and C, and anti-oxidants.
Amla Powder 200 gm
AMLA POWDER is Pure & Natural, which promotes healthy digestion and also improves immune health. Amla powder for hair growth and for eating purpose as it is made with a combination of traditional cultivation and modern technologies.
Beetroot Powder 200 gm
BEETROOT POWDER is an excellent replacement of fresh beetroot and it is rich in antioxidant, dietary fiber and manganese, along with other nutrients. Beetroots powder provides numerous health benefits.
Beetroot Powder can be added to any food or beverage and it will increase the Blood Flow, vitamin and mineral content. Take 2 to 3 spoon every day
Bitter Gourd (Karela) Powder 200 gm
BITTER GOURD POWDER (Karela Powder) is a traditional fruit considered to help maintain healthy blood sugar level, cholesterol level, and triglyceride level. Bitter gourd is a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Chia Seeds 200 gm
Chia is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures. “Chia” means strength, and folklore has it that these cultures used the tiny black and white seeds as an energy booster. That makes sense, as chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium.
Ginger Powder 200 gm
Dehydrated Ginger Powder is an eccentric straight Indian spice that adds a bit of earthy flavor to your dish and gives a fragrance of freshness. It is a must for experimental cooking. It goes well with vegetarian and non-vegetarian gravies and curries.